Monday 6 August 2007

Day 12

So this morning at 3.30am we arrived back home. We left yesterday from Alton Towers at 8pm and Sarah started driving for a bit. Then when we got to the border we stopped to filler up and then I took the wheel from then on. Everyone was really exhausted but it was a nice cosy drive. Met the rain on the way but I still kept going at a 100MPH!!!! Bugger the speed limit! Then we got to Glasgow and Marie Claire drove cos she knew the roads better and we dropped Mark off. Then Marie Claire kept going till she got tired and in the meantime I slept for 30 minutes. Everyone was asleep by then - even superman! They slept most of the way but I wanted to stay awake just in case the driver felt groggy! It was a very long ride and everyone was exhausted so I made an effort to stay up with whoever was driving! Then I drove the rest of the way till we dropped Emma off in Inverness and then Marie Claire did the last 30 minutes cos I was almost dead. Then today I woke up at 1.30pm! And only cos Steven got up! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

:) Hey honey... looks like you had a great time! How nice to see your face again now that you've shaved! Always the handsome one !:) I just started my packing today... so ironic that we are going to be in the same country for a while andnot meet up! Miss you honey xxx

Jonathan said...

thanks hon glad to know that even though my face is naqa scarred u still like me! i'm kidding pupa, i know u always did! :) its true its funny! but that's the luxury we have at home - u live 10 mins away! but i'll c u soon don't worry! xxxxxxxxxxxxx