Friday 27 July 2007

Day 1



Hello Everyone. Sorry I'm updating late but yesterday I could not connect to the internet. The flight for starters was very good, it lasted 3hrs 36 minutes. Then we ran out of the airport so that we found a bus to take us to Buchanon Bus Station. On the bus I was sitting next to a lady who's name was Sue as I asked if we had got the right bus and when I mentioned that we were going to Inverness she said that she was going there too so then it was easy after that. Cos when eventually we got there there were coaches going all over Scotland. Anyway, with her there, we didn't need to ask any questions, so! Arrived in Inverness 3 hrs and 26 minutes after that. I timed everything you see! :) Marie Claire and Anton were waiting there for us and so we went straight up to Stratherrick. Steven loved it! The scenery is out of this world! I introduced him to everyone but most especially Oscar - the dog!!! He's so much fun! And well trained too! Anyway, we spent a relaxing afternoon chopping some wood and then just got comfy in the evening before we went to bed. However, it was never a dull moment. But I gotta stop now. Missing you all! P.S. It gets dark at 10.30pm!!! The photo is at a stop with Loch Ness in the background! I'll try update today's day later or else tomorrow! Big hug to all!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey honey, so glad you got there safely and are already having a nice time! You deserve it!

Love to Steven xxx

Jonathan said...

aw qalbi! its so quiet and beautiful hon here that all you can do is relax ! wish you were here with me. love u xxx

steven said hi!