Tuesday 17 July 2007


Hello guys and dolls. Thanks to my beautiful girlfriend I now have a blog cos through her encouragement and constant naggin... er, sorry hon, :P I finally got a blog so I can fill ye up with news from a far far away land, and then even further! The adventure soon begins! You can see the clouds looming up in the distance, with the smell of steel in the air as the soldiers grab their swords and maces.... Jon wot exactly are you on about??? Oh sorry!!! Hehe, me thinkin aloud!!! :) So back to the blog. Many might be wondering what "4/52" means? I'll answer you with a rhetorical question "How many weeks are there in a year?" Does that do the trick? :) Its part of the long list of abbreviations we use in medical writing! So for some its gonna be a common thing to see soon! the photo was taken in 2003. When I saw it again today I said my God it looks like its edited but it really isn't. Robert took that photo of me and there I am in Scotland - and behind me is the might Loch Ness (sounds like "lohh" not "lock"!!) And probably right now I need to do the same thing I did a few days before I took that pic - trim my hair! "Nessie I'm comin, don't show yourself yet! Today week! :)"

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey gorgeous... welcome to blog world! You better update this every single day like I did when I was in Canada or you are in trouble!! Love ya xxx

Simon said...

hello jonathan...
thanks for the letter, we'll try our best to meet your expectations, consernig the mdina healing service...also...me and drew have decided on the format of the outreach dvd. it should be good...different from last year :)...you'll see i suppose. Insomma, keep this thing updated dude...gotta hear bout what u up to there....well...most things....the others I'm sure you'll tell me privately...we don't the "Liar to Children" to hear some things...;)

Sarah said...

Hey honey... two days gone already! Missing you loads ... have a great time... speak to you soon xxx

Jonathan said...

hey sim, im sure u'll manage well with the hs. i will dont worry many details i've left out but its impossible to write a lot.

Jonathan said...

hey pupa, i know. i miss u honey but if things keep going at this rate, i'll be back before i know it. love u xxx

John said...

Hi Jon, how are you doing? I finally got into your blog. Miss you already. Pray as much as you can for the miracle service this Saturday. We will miss your filming but you have taught the boys well. Enjoy your holiday and give my love to all up there in the Highlands. If you see Nessie give her my best regards too!