Sunday 29 July 2007

Day 4


Today we started the day by sipping breakfast as I woke up late and had to go straight to mass. Then eventually got back home and ate and planned the next few days which seem to be very exiting! Had a lot of planning to do as well though cos Anton is going back to Malta on Thursday and its been real fun meeting him here! Anyway, the highlight of today was phoning mum and dad, and sossy! :) On the way back though we stopped on the highest part of the road between the house and the chapel in Fort Augustus and took a fun picture there. After mass we went off to shop a little bit for souveniers u tghidx kemm infaqna! :) Twas fun! But I almost went crazy at one point in time cos I saw a whole wall full of different miniature bottles which I don't have, but MarieClaire said that I could find them cheaper so I dinnae buy anthin! I'm gonna need a new shelf though for all these! :) Today was a very relaxed day though in which I had time to fix the mess there was of chopped wood in the back garden and stacked it all nicely so I have place to work a bit! :) John by the way, thanks for yer coment! Hope to hear from you soon, or maybe I get the chnce to phone you! Love to all! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey honey ... that place looks like fun!! Have to go some time!:) Can you believe it... already 5 days gone by! Miss you hon ... xxx

Jonathan said...

Yes hon, the first week is almost over. Hope I spk 2 u today o'er the phone! :) I'll get you here hon, no prob - U'll love it too! Love u heaps xxxx