Monday 6 August 2007

Day 10

Sorry for updating late but I obviously wasn't here to do so before as we were travelling and I don't have the iphone yet as it is not available in Europe yet cos otherwise I would have updated cos its the bestest phone ever! :) I can't wait to get my hands on it. But back to the topic! So today we left at around 3.30 pm and drove to Inverness were we picked Super Sarah :) and Chris Finn from work. Then we went to mass and started off for Alton Towers smack in the middle of the UK in Staffordshire! It was a very very very long drive - stopping occasionally to fill up petrol and to stretch our legs and then drive off. We started with some fun though! We were meant to sleep over at a Travelodge and they phoned us telling us that they were over-booked and that they had booked us in at this Quality Hotel . So we went to the hotel and we found out that we were never booked in there so we had to go back to Travelodge and never found the damn place. Well eventually we got there and got our rooms. Our room - the boys' - smelt of a chippie! But we were too tired as it took us a 7 hour drive to get there and so we just fell asleep. Sarah drove the 1st 4 hours and the rest Marie Claire! Tiring, very tiring!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jon I think you should start charging Steven... this is the second time I have seen you carry him!:)

Jonathan said...

its true that i've always put the one with him carrying e but that's the best pic that we had as regards clarity and or background! :) kumbinazzjoni! but i have pics with him carrying me too!