Wednesday 8 August 2007

Day 14



Today marks the half line of my holiday and the end for Steven's unfortunately but once again we had a very full day! This morning we went out and we were sticking little signposts in different areas as on Saturday there is going to be a warehouse sale in aid of the Church so we went about doing that! Then we staying playing about a bit and fooling around with our guns which I mentioned to you last time. Then we went horse riding but I only got a picture of my brother as Steven forgot to take a pic of me so you'll have to see me on video eventually! in the meantime I knew that I could not find my mobile and I thought that I had left it in the room so after horse riding I went to look for it there but I couldn't find it and I looked all o'er the house but still dinnae find it! I thought I had lost it when we were sticking the wee signposts in the morning so we went round again to see if we found anything in the grass around thembut nothing. We stopped at the police station to see if we were lucky with that but nothing either. Then I was frantically looking for it at home when Steven remembered that when we were playing with the guns in the field I had slipped so Chris and him went to look for it there and thank God they did and I was so happy. Then ma'babby phoned and then la'er we spoke to mum, dad, anabelle, caroline and my aunt and uncle who's birthday it was and so we wished him a great day and party. Happy Birthday again Uncle Joe! Then just before we went to bed Super Sarah and Famous MC gave me a new hair do! They straightened my hair! I was horrified at first but I think I'm kinda getting used to it. We'll see how much it lasts before my curlz come back out! Tomorrow we fly!!! Bye Finn's you gave us a beautiful holiday and we'll miss you so very very much! Bye Steven, it was lovely spending yet another holiday with you! :) I'll miss you too :( And all you guys at home, and Sarah in England tomorrow, I miss you all as well! xxx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yo gbin....glad you are having a blast! You still remain a full blown APFON. I couldn't believe what kind of wierd accidents you get yourself into. Have a safe flight to canada gbin! Chris and regi

Unknown said...

Aw joni wasalt id dar jin u bix najdlek il verita qabzitli dema kf kont qed inxejrilkom, vera hadt gost jin miek u nergaw namluwa qamadunnic :D anyway enjoy yourself in canada u titlifx mobniles ax memx jin (zuper zlajn) bix insibulek. luv ya!!

PS regards horses next time do as i did ask for a photo hehhe :D

Steven Grech a.k.a Veven, Zlajn, Zuper Zlajn :D

Jonathan said...

aw fonz! thanks for your reminder! yes its true once born an apfon you die an apfon i suppose. well i hope i don't die during an apfon moment! i'm trying not to hurt myself - i never do really. its just that accidents catch up with me you see! steve i loved it with you too. it look slike you too left a part of your heart in scotland - happened to me too everytime so u'll wanna go there always! glad u got home safe! hugs to all.