Friday 10 August 2007

Day 15 - half way!

So today was almost a total waiting day one could say. We woke up at 5am and drove a 4hr drive between Famous MC and myself in 2.30hrs! Cool huh! :) hehe Then we checked in Steven and went to Burger King cos we were starving. Then Steven waved us goodbye and had to go! :( I'm gonna miss being with him now! Then we stayed on a bit and I checked in myself. Then Famous MC said goodbye and I started wandering as slowly as poosible all the shops in the airport. And then I started reading the book my darling had given me and then I slept and woke up and slept again and woke up again and slept again but then I got fed up so I didn't sleep any more. I had so much time to sleep because my plane was delayed till 6pm which evenually delayed till 6.30 pm but never took off before 7pm - all UK time obviously. The thing was that Steven flew at 11am so I had a lotta time on my hands. Becuase of the delay they gave me a coupon to buy food so I went back to Burger King but had chicken this time. Eventually the plane took off - which was really cool by the way. Thank God I got a brilliant seat. It was in the middle aisle fourth row and i had an aisle seat. I got out my Air France headphones cos I don't travel without those so I didn't need to buy headphones on the plane and the films started almost immediately. The first one was Shrek 3 and I laughed hard enough to wake up the people next to me! Hehe. Then there was a really really good film called Freedom Writers, then Shooter which I had already watched so I rested a bit more. So today was a day were I suffered many mixed feeling swings. I was sad cos I had to say bye to all the Scots and to my beloved Scotland but at the same time very happy to say hello to Canada and Amy! Anyway the plane landed 8hrs and 18minutes after it took off - quite a long trip but it was over at the end. Amy was there to greet me at the airport and took me to her sister's house - Becky were I had this lovely double warm bed waiting for me to crash out cos by the time I got to bed here I realised that I had been up for more than 24hrs and I was knackered!

No comments: