Friday 17 August 2007

Day 22

So today I woke up late and had brunch not brerakfast becuase yesterday was a very late night and the mountain air got to me too. It tired me out - not used to living so high up! But anyway, we then went to a park nearby - 5 minutes walking distance and played in the water park. It was really cool. We were Amy's mum - M'Anne who took the role of the photographer - 5 of her grandchildren and myself! One of the kids was a boy - Stevn coincidentally! So we teamed up against the girls an dgave them quite a drenching. They fought back initially but they surrendered very ealry into the battle. Then we just went for a walk, took 2 of the kids home in Innisfail and drove the other 3 to their home in Red Deer. On the way back we went shopping to this mega big warehouse were we bought somethings and then met Amy and Jimmy - her boyfriend - back at home. Dinner was BBQ'd steak - Candian Beef! It tasted amazing! I never tated such a good steak in my life! Anyway then we played a board game and chatted till around midnight and went off to bed! Very relaxing and fun too! Today mark's my half way here in Canada too cos today week I start my journey back home. So see yousoon guys. Miss you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol tifel bis sens zgur dak steven e sellili alih jekk adek tarah, aw sarah u lost ta mado 1st yet again!! Istra dik il malja bidlet il kulur ux?

Imma tider li qed tihu gost man, cu

STeven

Marie Clare said...

Hey Jonhnny!! Wow sounds like you are having fun and busy!so glad you are having a good time. Tell Amy i send my love and a big hug!!! We miss you lots here, was just talking to Steven!Miss him too!! Hey Steven! Take care.x

Marie Clare said...

Johnny i meant!

Jonathan said...

iva u ttebghet b'xi haga wkoll fit=tarf! issa toqghod! lanqas li nghum kuljum! le ma nahsibx li nerga narah imma ghidtlu li jismu bhalek.

hey mar. yes amy keeps me quite busy. now for our next holiday we make sure that we meet up all of us in one country! :)