Saturday 18 August 2007

Day 24

So today I got to do some handywork which was fun. First we went to this mega big DIY store called Home Depot and bought a truckload of stuff. Then we came home and started working on the floor. Cos M'Anne is renovating you see! Then we showered and went off to the cinema in Red Deer and we watched The Bourne Ultimatum! Rating from 1-5 star? 5! It was amazing! My style of film but it concluded so many mysteries from the other 2 films! I feel better that I've watched it. I found 2 mistakes though! :( Unfortunately I find myself without wanting to analyzing all shots and I feel like a wet blanket and I really don't like that. I feel like I'm one of those stupid critics who just have anything to say about anything. But these 2 mistakes were not in the filming from one take to another, they're more mistakes in the mechanics of the film so to say. Actually the filming was reallt good, and they paid special attention to chainging shots when opening doors! It was really really good. Yes I suggest you watch it too! :) Off to bed now. Goodnight! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw jon, ok jew?irrid narrah dak ukoll imma irid nara il 1-2 ax insejthom, jin reajt transformers...tal genn!!mux worthed barra cinema so go watch it jon isma minni!! sabih immens nyway jin sejjer norqod ukoll bye

STeven, 1st yet again...

Sarah said...

Hey Hon!!! I'm home... wish you were too:( We were delayed for two and a half hours... got in at 3am! Anyway Im back now and waiting for you! Hon you know what I did today? You would be soooo proud of me. I changed the plug of the airconditioner cause the old one burnt! I cut the bad wire, cut out the new ones, and changed the whole plug all on my own:):):):):) Hehe... next I can start passing electricity wires and water pipes:):):)

Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Aw Gan, qalbi. Veru hadt gost nara dawk ir-ritratti specjalment ta meta mort fuq ix-xmara tinqaleb lawn u lhemm.Veru cool!!! Insomma nirrigrazzja l-Alla li ma weggajtx u li gej qawwi (ax qed tiekol hafna) u shib! Igri narak ax insejtu wiccek... minajr lehja!!
Love u load. God Bless u. Mummy

Jonathan said...

aw steve, nipprova narah imma jekk ma nlahhaqx hawn narah hemm. Honey kemm sirtli brava biddlett plug! :) well done qalbi. yes start thinking of electricity and plumbing! i can just sweep the floor after you bring the place down! :) aw ma issa nqaxxar qabel nigi ok ha jkolli wicci sabih! :) miss you all xxxx