Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day 25

So this morning being Sunday we went to mass. Then we went back home and ate lunch and then I started clearing up and packing my clothes. Then I laughed my head off reading the funny sections on readers digest. The best one of all was this:
- A woman in her 9th month of pregnancy was complainig that her pleas for sympathy were going unnoticed by her husband. At one point int time she tells him "In your next life I hope that you get pregnant!" To which he promptly answered "In YOUR next life I hope that you'll be married to someone who IS pregnant!!!" -
Oh I layghed hysterically at that! Anyway, when I could properly stand up cos I laughed enough to get cramps, we said ouor goodbyes and left to Edmonton! We got here in exactly 2hrs and settled in to sleep. On the way here we passed the airport which gave me mixed feelings cos I'm ready to come back home now but I'm having a real lot of fun and I'm waking up at 11am everday! :D

No comments: