Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day 26

So today as you can guess I woke up at 11 and had something to eat. Then after that we all went to town as these 3 weeks there is a Fringe Theatre they call it. You get these people from all over the world and they set up shows and acts all over the place - street theatre insomma! It was quite entertaining and different at the same time. I got to eat an elephant ear too! Well at least that's what they're called. They're not ears, they're just flat doghnut pastry - obviously deep fried! I think it would be good to introduce in Malta, I think its a cool idea. Anyway, later on the weather started to chill a bit and we were tired of walking all over the place and some shows started to get boring so we just left and went back. Back at home we just watched another coupla' films but the girls went to watch a chick-flick-film - Becoming Jane. I had the sense not to go! Counting down now cos on Thursday I fly back. Its funny how I arrive on Saturday though! So now I can say SEE YOU SOON GUYS! Pupa if you haven't bought be enough presents from England I'll grab another plane and go away again ok! :) Nah! Love You ;) xxx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey gbin kollox sew? Just waned to say hello! Seems like you're having a great time....way cool gbin! See you in malta!
Fonzu

Sarah said...

Hi Hon!!... Just a second... STEVEN I BEAT YOU...HAHAHA !!! :) *cough* Anyway...so glad you seem to be enjoying your last few days my love. I know what you mean about the mixed feelings, I had the same too when I had to leave Canada, but it just means you had a great time and I'm sure you'll have plenty more! Missing you hon... In the words of Tamsin and Leah when Andrew was abroad... "just two more sleeps and I'll see you!":) can't wait... love you xxx

Jonathan said...

aw fonzu yes i am having a very good time but i leave tonight and coming back to sunny malta - and hot malta i guess. globe trotting suited me just fine but i guess all good things come too an end. c u soon!

pupa, my brother thought that u would have cos they didn't have internet for a day! i leave soon qalbi. just a coupla' hours more and i start flyin again. love u babe - u simply can't imagine how much! :) xxx