Thursday 23 August 2007

Day 27

So today we went to West Edmonton Mall - the biggest Mall in the world and we just went around the shops. Obviously I didn't manage all of them for 2 reasons. 1. there are too many, 2. I didn't bother with the shops with women's clothes, accessories, make up, hair stuff, shoes, bags...the never ending list which will save the worlds economy had the reserviours of underground oil had to dry out! :) Didn't buy much though. Just a few things which I thought were a good deal. Now I hope I'm not too overweight and all those good deals will go down the drain with overweight charges. Or maybe I'll just give the check-in girl a nice shiny smile with a twinkle in my eye. Maybe she'll let me pass! :) Hon I still love you but ok =) Then went back home and had supper. By the way, woke up at 11 again today! :) Watched a coupla films again and eventually went to bed! Tomorrow last day!

No comments: