Thursday 23 August 2007

Day 28

So today I didn't wake up so late, 10! :) First thing I did was leave all the photos in order on the computer, arranging the names and stuff. Still got a few more to put in but we don't have cd's here so Amy will post me a CD soon! Then I shaved - took me around 20 minutes to complete the task - packed and then we went to hit the streets of Edmonton for the last time. First we went to Mass in the Basilica of St Joseph (we went yesterday too but forgot to mention it), then Amy had to go have her hair but so Jimmy and I strolled through the streets and checked out the shops. Then Amy was done and we went to another mall! Bought some last things and that was it. Now we just got home and I packed the new additions. Tonight we should be going out for supper and then at 8.30pm I'm meant to be at the airport. 10.30pm I should fly, unless there's a delay. That's 6.30am your time so you'll be reading this tomorrow now. I'm meant to land in London at around 1pm Eng time then get my last plane to bring me home at 11pm. Lottsa time at the airport but I'd much rather wait on my accord than have to wait cos of a delay or someone screws up at the airport like what happened to Sarah! No chances there so! I'm almost hoping that I would be delayed by just a couple of hours so I wait less at the airport! Soon back home guys, I've missed you all. I land at 3am so if anyone still at Mc Donald's till the very end and you wanna surprise me at the airport - if you have the energy that is - I'd give y'all a hug! Love to all! xxx

No comments: