Thursday 2 August 2007

Day 7


Hi guys. So today is the day when I confess my sins. Steven and Anton, this morning, left with Marie Claire for a day in Edinburgh. They left early and so I remained asleep. However I did join them in the evening after riding a coach from Inverness. So one would pose the question of why I dinnae go with them in the first place! Well its because I had to go to Inverness Hospital ... again! :) I had an appointment at 2 o'clock there you see as I had been there before on the first night I was here! This is because there was a bigga piece o'wood which I kicked to break and the problem was that it did! The thing is that when it did, being a long piece, it did break but it also bounced slamming like a hammer in my face! That stunned me for a moment until I felt blood trickle down my chin and then noted that even more was accumulating in my mouth and felt something weird in the side of my mouth! That is when I noticed that I had a hole in my face! Went to hospital and found that the hole was considerably small compared to the pain I was in but I was more worried about the pain coming from my teeth! I thought I had broken something but thank God I had only thorn my gums! Well so today I had to go to hospital and get the 6 stitches from the outside removed - the rest, which make up to 18 in all (including the exterior 6), dissolve after a total of 10 days! So that's all. In the evening we went out in Edinburgh to this disco and then we went back to Thomas - Marie Claire's eldest brother and slept at his place! So if in the previous pics anyone noticed anything next to my lip that's just a bit of a bruise!

No comments: