Thursday 2 August 2007

Day 8

Today was goodbye Anton day! :( Today he had to go back to Malta. But we had a lovely time with him too and looking forward to meeting him again in our mother country! Today also marks the half way spot for Steven and the quarter spot for me in our holidays! Today we can say that we spent a day in the car cos it was a long drive from Edinburgh to Glasgow. Then we went round Glasgow city for a couple of hours cos we waited for Mark Wigi - wigi cos he's Glaswegian! He came back with us to Stratherrick so now we got 2 Mark's! Back in Glasgow we bought a coupla nice toys! I bought a jablo plane which flies with a remote - really cool - we got 8 play station games for £30! And last but surely not least we bought 2 laser guns with breast plates and when you get hit with the laser on the breast plate - well something really cool happens. Details are self explanatory once you get shot yourselves! So since we spent most of the day in the car I've not much more to say except to remind you to check out the blog tomorrow! Tomorrow is gonna be great! Love to all!

4 comments:

pauline said...

Aw qalbi.Nispera li issa kollox sew u joni, tweggax izjed. Oqod attent pse ax inkwetajt ftit..Mortu taraw l-Edimburgh parade? Jghidu li tkun sabiha hafna.Komplu hudu gost u j'Alla l-Mulej iwassalkom id-dar qawwijjin u shah. Inselli ghal familja ta Marie claire u tuha bewsa tal-pacencja li qed tiehu bikom.Love ya..Mum

Sarah said...

My dearerestest, your face seems much better but your lip still looks very swollen! I think it needs me to come kiss it better :) Hone dearest of mine when we tear something what is the word we use in the past and what is the word we use for those things found on a rose?:) Hehe... Sorry but I correct eveeryone's English on blogs;) Love you qalbirinu xxx

Jonathan said...

aw ma no we're being very careful don't worry and not even the scab is there anymore so today i can finally shave. Hon i dont think that syaing "i had only thorn my gums" is bad grammar! :) otherwise how would you say it "i had only thorns ... or i had only tore..."? makes perfect sense to me but yes i do need you to come kiss it better! love u qalbi xxx

Sarah said...

my love... 'torn' not 'thorn' :) Ajma how I miss teasing you... you get to tease me about so many things, this is the only thing I have! Love youxxx